Be part of Lucky Knits Team
- Responsible for the product design and development as per the buyer's requirement.
- Fashion Forecasting: Should stay up to date and well informed about international trends, new innovative techniques etc.
- Sample Planning: Responsible for sampling and liaise with the related departments to deliver the product within the desired time frame.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to provide them with necessary USPs, keywords and Product specification
- Able to understand Fabric and Garment technical details as per requirement/standard.
- Able to analyze sales figures, customer reactions and marketing trends to anticipate product needs as per Market Trend
An ideal candidate should be a Textile Graduate from a reputable Institute with at least 3 to 4 years relevant Experience in Knits/Apparel Production Facility.
This is a Karachi based position. Market Competitive Salary and other benefits will be offered as per Market Trend.